The Titanium Eco series is designed in 2017 to satisfy the new demands of the Eco-design directive. The Titanium Eco series is developed for tomorrow's demands for quality and function.
By using materials of superior quality and by developing new production methods, we have created a water heater with market leading life span, insulation and reliability.
All connection valves are out of sight and insulated to prevent heat loss. In addition, some of the water heaters now have an external adjustable thermostat with Eco position.
Please contact our Export Department to find the correct product range
for your market.
• High density CFC free and fire retardant polyurethane foam insulation
• Leading heat loss performance of less than 70W
• This can reduce energy costs by up to 15%
• The top can be turned 360°, thus ensuring easy installation
When installed correctly, and otherwise adhering to instructions concerning water quality, Høiax Titanium
Standard has an expected life span of at least 20 years.*
* This does not apply to parts, such as thermostat and immersion heater.
• 1.4521 Niobium-Titanium stabilized steel
• Offers extreme protection against corrosion
• The steel gauge is also thicker and therefore better than those used by other manufacturers.
Energy Label and Product Fiche
Titanium ECO 120
Titanium ECO 200
Titanium ECO 250
Titanium ECO 300
Titanium Eco 200 coil