Titanium Extreme Eco series is designed and developed for tomorrow’s demands for quality and function. By using materials of superior quality and by developing new production methods, we have created a water heater with market leading life span, insulation and reliability.
All connection valves are out of sight and insulated to prevent heat loss. In addition, some of the water heaters now have an external adjustable thermostat with Eco position.
Please contact our Export Department to find the correct product range
for your market.
THE WATER HEATER FOR TOUGH CONDITIONS
- High density CFC free and fire retardant polyurethane foam insulation
- Leading heat loss performance of less than 70W
- This can reduce energy costs by up to 15%
- The top can be turned 360°, thus ensuring easy installation
New production technology, and the use of SMO-immersion heaters, protect the water heater from chloride and lime build-up.
When installed correctly, and otherwise adhering to instructions concerning water quality, Høiax Titanium Extreme has an expected life span of at least 20 years.*
The inner tank of Titanium Extreme is constructed to withstand a chloride content of 250 mg Cl/liter without corroding. This is done by pickling. Pickling is essential for products installed in areas where the water has a high chloride or lime value. If the water’s lime value is higher than 9° dH, Titanium Extreme Indirect or DMK must be installed.
- 1.4521 Niobium-Titanium stabilized steel
- Offers extreme protection against corrosion
- The steel gauge is also thicker and therefore better than those used by other manufacturers
Energy Label and Product Fiche
Titanium Extreme ECO 120
Titanium Extreme ECO 200
Titanium Extreme ECO 300